Private Big Island Vacation Rental Cottage
The Cottage at Ka’awa Loa is quintessential South Kona “Coffee-Shack” style accommodations. It’s a short one-minute walk from the main house, and is surrounded by banana trees and tropical foliage. The open-air design epitomizes Big Island Hawaii cottage cool, and features a queen bed, a twin bed, and a full bathroom.
The efficiency kitchen has a good-size refrigerator, a microwave, a sink, an electric kettle, and basic dishes and silverware. The Cottage is also Ka’awa Loa Plantation’s only room with a television, complete with cable TV and a DVD player. The unit also now has its own dedicated high-speed WiFi network . . . perfect for streaming movies or for those who need to stay in touch with business or family while getting away from it all.
The Cottage works great for couples, for 2 adults preferring separate beds, or for a couple traveling with one child or teenager.
Price: $164 + tax per night. Add $25 for a 3rd person.
All of the amenities of the main house are included with a stay in the Cottage.
Ka’awa Loa Plantation’s Luxury Amenities Include:
- Unparalleled panoramic views of the South Kona coastline
- An Outdoor Ocean View Hot Tub
- A Traditional Hawaiian Cedar Steam (available 3 set times per week for interested guests)
- Outdoor private Lava Rock Garden Showers.
- A 1,500 square-foot wrap-around lanai with welcoming rocking chairs and a Hawaiian daybed
- Living Room with fireplace
- Large, well-appointed gourmet kitchen and gas grill, available for guest use for lunches and dinners
- Spectacular grounds with tropical plants and diverse crops
- Complimentary Beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, and beach towels.