Authentic Hawaii Lodging in South Kona
Our Mountain Room features a queen bed and a private en suite half-bath (a bathroom in the room with a toilet and a sink).
For bathing options with our Mountain Room, our two private outdoor lava rock garden showers are available. They are a GREAT Hawaiian experience that guests rave about. Spa robes are provided for going out to the showers, the hot tub, and the steam. If you prefer to bathe indoors, we also have an indoor shower & an indoor tub available in a large common bath on the same floor.
Ka’awa Loa Plantation’s Luxury Amenities Include:
- Unparalleled panoramic views of the South Kona coastline
- An Outdoor Ocean View Hot Tub
- A Traditional Hawaiian Cedar Steam (available 3 set times per week for interested guests)
- Outdoor private Lava Rock Garden Showers.
- A 1,500 square-foot wrap-around lanai with welcoming rocking chairs and a Hawaiian daybed
- Living Room with fireplace
- Large, well-appointed gourmet kitchen and gas grill, available for guest use for lunches and dinners
- Spectacular grounds with tropical plants and diverse crops
- Complimentary Beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, and beach towels.