Luxury Suite for Your Stay on the Big Island
The Ka’awa Loa Suite is our most luxurious and spacious Kailua-Kona accommodation. It features an eastern king poster bed with a frame crafted from mango wood.
This ground-floor room is painted in our signature, inviting earth tone green and is decorated with original island style artwork. Guests will appreciate and enjoy the cherry floors, high ceilings, large ceiling fan, and roomy walk-in closet and bureau.
The bright and cheerful full bathroom features a deep soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower with a “peek-a-boo” ocean view and a rainfall showerhead.
This room is perfect for honeymooners and for couples seeking a touch of luxury and plenty of room to spread out. The Suite also is a good option for couples with a child or two. Please inquire for details.
Price: $209 + tax per night. A quality rollaway and breakfast can be added for a third person for an additional $25 a night.
Ka’awa Loa Plantation’s Luxury Amenities Include:
- Unparalleled panoramic views of the South Kona coastline
- An Outdoor Ocean View Hot Tub
- A Traditional Hawaiian Cedar Steam (available 3 set times per week for interested guests)
- Outdoor private Lava Rock Garden Showers.
- A 1,500 square-foot wrap-around lanai with welcoming rocking chairs and a Hawaiian daybed
- Living Room with fireplace
- Large, well-appointed gourmet kitchen and gas grill, available for guest use for lunches and dinners
- Spectacular grounds with tropical plants and diverse crops
- Complementary Beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, and beach towels.